Kikibix Cookies and Cream coconut milkshake
The Kikibix cookies and cream coconut milkshake is difficult to refuse. A delightful frozen delicacy made from coconut milk, vegan ice cream, and cookie bits. It's extremely simple to prepare at home, and this coconut milkshake recipe is completely adaptable.
Kikibix cookies and cream coconut milkshakes are most commonly made with chocolate cookies and vanilla ice cream. While that combination is likely to be available at an ice cream shop, there are no restrictions when making them yourself.
- 4 to 6 Ragi Mocha cookies
- 1/4 cup whole coconut milk
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups ice cream (about 3 large scoops), softened
- Cookies, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Gather the ingredients.
- Crush the cookies to your desired size. For the best control of the pieces, break them up by hand or use a mortar and pestle.
- In a blender, add 1/4 cup of coconut milk and the ice cream.
- Blend until smooth. Add more ice cream for a thicker consistency and more coconut milk for a thinner coconut milkshake.
- Add the majority of the cookies (reserving some as a topping) and pulse a few times, just enough to mix in the cookies but not chop them further.
- Pour the coconut milkshake into one tall glass or two smaller glasses.
- Add more crushed cookies on top and a whole cookie for a garnish. Serve and enjoy.
Benefits :-Since its made with ragi which is rich in fiber minerals and amino acids which make it a good choice for diabetics
Jowar Chocolate Cookie Cake
Indulgent jowar chocolate chips cookie cake is soft and rich in the center, chewy on the edges, studded with jowar chocolate, and decorated with chocolate buttercream.
This fun dessert comes together quickly– skip the cookie dough chilling and rolling into individual cookie dough balls. Everything we love about jowar chocolate chips cookies in cookie cake form!
Ingredients in jowar chocolate chips Cookie Cake
we combine my 2 favorite jowar chocolate chips cookie recipes to make today’s chocolate chip cookie cake– jowar chocolate cookies and Cranberry oats cookies. Let’s review what ingredients you’ll need:
- Flour: Jowar flour is the base of this cookie cake.
- Cornstarch: Cornstarch creates an exceptionally soft and thick cookie cake. I add it to my soft jowar chocolate cookies— and to this cake, too! This soft-baked cookie cake will melt in your mouth.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda helps the cookie cake rise.
- Salt: Salt adds flavor.
- Butter: Use room temperature butter. You can soften butter quickly with this trick or set the butter out 1-2 hours before you begin.
- Brown Sugar: We skip granulated sugar and use all brown sugar for an ultra soft and moist cookie cake. You’ll love the extra molasses flavor.
- Jowar chocolate: This cookie cake is studded with jowar chocolate – 1 and 1/2 cups total. Use 1 and 1/4 cups for the batter and 1/4 cup for decorating.
Benefits :- Jowar cookies contain copper and calcium which helps in making bone and tissues strong. Jowar also contains iron which helps to increase the red blood cells. All this in turn improves our immunity.
Ragi Mocha Ice cream Sandwich
Who doesn't love ice cream sandwiches? Isn't it always a good idea to sandwich your favorite ice cream between two cookies?
We don't think so, which is why we have a stack of these chocolate ice cream sandwiches in the freezer. Here's how to do it. we'll want to start with crunchy, thick cookies. We use a chocolate cookies recipe for the ragi mocha chocolate cookies. When you bite into them, they softly buckle rather than breaking and are delectable after frozen.
- 8 tablespoons (115 grams) unsalted butter at room temperature (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) Jaggery
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups (160 grams) ragi flour
- 6 tablespoons (30 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups ice cream
Benefits :- As the recipe is rich in cocoa power which reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke by 37%, as well as reduces the risk of death after stroke, allowing better blood circulation