7 steps to abide by for a Clean and healthy stomach – “your happy microbiome is your treasure”
What is wrong with your digestive health?
In the world where food options are available just a thumb click away instead of lighting your pots and pans has led to the increase in digestive problems.
I am sure we all face these issue –
- INCREASED BURPS /FARTS
- STOMACH CRAMPS
- DECREASED ENERGY
- MUSCLE ACHES
- LOOSE MOTIONS/ CONSTIPATION
‘Processed foods’ jumbles up your bowel systems.
NOW YOU KNOW WHY!!!
How to avoid these digestive problems?
- LOW SUGAR DIET
- Intake of low sugar diet is important to recover your unbalanced microbia of gut.
- 15 gm ( 1 Tbsp) sugar reduces your immunity for 1 hour
- High refined sugar intake increase inflammation
- Processed foods are high in fructose.
- PLANT BASED DIET
- Have your meal plate full of different types of fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants
- High fibre diet keeps your gut healthy
- Include natural pre and probiotics in your diet
- Switch to natural , unprocessed snacking
- Choose whole grain snacks to keep you full
- Buy from simple and clean labelled brands which produce small batches
- Avoid refined low fibre flours and products made using it.
- EAT YOUR RAINBOW
- Add reds, oranges, yellows, greens and purples from vegetables and fruits in diet.
- Each colour has a different spectrum of benefits and nutrients.
So, what are you waiting for go ahead and eat your colours!
- Berries – cranberries, blueberries, blackcurrant
- Nuts – walnuts, almonds
- Seeds - pumpkin, chia, sunflower
- Whole grains – millets, ragi, Jowar, oats
Add superfoods to your meal to have super health!
6. INDIAN IMMUNITY BOOSTERS
- Spices – clove , ginger , turmeric , black pepper , cinnamon
- Herbs – ashwagandha, giloy, moringa
Herbs and spices can save your day!
7. NATURAL PRE AND PROBIOTICS
- Pre and Probiotics are present in our regular diet
- Fermented foods
Natural pre and probiotics are a good friend of your gut microbial!
Follow these holy steps to for a healthy gut with no digestive problems!!!